Monday, October 29, 2012

Scam Email: Jonathan Takyi

This scammer basically references three different email addresses and never mentions the products they are interested in, and famously their address is in a foreign country, Ghana in this case. These are the initial red flags that categorize this as a scam for me. I don't even need to the reply to see if they then bring up their shipping company angle and the certified check crap.

From: Jonathan Takyi (hbthurn@cantv.net)
Reply To: jontakyi@yahoo.com
Return Path: (hbthurn@cantv.net)
Subject: Interested in your product

Dear Sir

I am a direct buyer private consultant and I have a client that is interested in your products, so kindly give me your full product list and prices to enable us place an order with you.

Regards
Mr. Jonathan Takyi
RZMFG Integrated Consulting
28 Bwaleshi Road
East Legon, Accra
Ghana.
Email: info@rzmfginc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment